Vacancy Chemical Engineer [J109] - EN
24-40 hours per week
Apply for this job
Do you like variety and do you want to develop further within an international company?
We are looking for a materials scientist with an understanding of chemistry/chemical engineering.
Mintres BV is located in Cuijk and is a renowned supplier to the High Tech industry and science, the telecom industry and other high-quality sectors. We make semi-finished products for laser diodes, sensors and other advanced electronic components. Mintres' main activity consists of the development and production of ceramic products. The applications are very diverse, from surgical blades to heatsinks for the semiconductor industry and ceramic components for research equipment. Mintres owns a range of in-house equipment to develop new products every time the customer asks for it.
What are you going to do with us?
Across the teams, you will help and support the development of new production processes. In addition, you will be involved in improving existing production processes by identifying the causes of defects and/or bottlenecks in a process, and you will develop and implement the necessary solutions. Mintres expects that after a certain time you will be able and willing to be multifunctional. This means that in addition to your primary task, you are also willing and able to perform other activities independently.
What are your qualifications?
To begin with, you have a broad interest and innate curiosity. You are result-oriented, you know how to tackle and you can set priorities. You can work well together in a team, but you can also work well independently. You know how to keep an overview at all times and can switch well between different tasks and responsibilities. You are expected to proactively think about improvements.
You recognize yourself in the following:
What do we offer?
- Degree/PhD in a numerical science plus knowledge of chemistry from academia or work experience;
- You are a logical but also a creative thinker;
- You enjoy solving problems and puzzles;
- You are analytical: you are able to oversee a complex problem and come up with specific solutions;
- You have a broad knowledge and are open to sharing it with others;
- You are communicatively strong, have an excellent command of the Dutch language in word and writing and a good command of the English language in word and writing;
- You have a well-developed sense of responsibility and can deal well with the freedom that is offered in and around the work;
- You have adaptability and continue to act efficiently by adapting to a changing environment, tasks, responsibilities and /or people.
Mintres, based in Cuijk, employs more than 40 colleagues. It is a 'flat' organization and there is an informal, cosy, open and no-nonsense culture. The lines of communication are short, you get a lot of freedom, you work independently and you get plenty of opportunities to develop yourself. We are proud when we realize projects and successes are always celebrated!
Mintres: a nice place to work!
It is preferably a full-time position for 40 hours per week. Part-time opportunities are negotiable, with a minimum of 24 hours a week. Mintres works with day shifts from Monday to Friday. Your working hours are flexible between 07:30 and 17:30 hours.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent secondary employment conditions, such as 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days (for full-time employment) and an attractive pension scheme.
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivation to Clive Hall, director, via email@example.com
If you have any substantive questions about the position, please feel free to contact Clive Hall.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.